WashComm Revision History
Version 2.33 - Released 5/6/2004
- Now supports "ozone" version of Edro washer/extractor
Version 2.32 - Released 3/29/2004
- Resolved problems with downloading/uploading from Ellis Dryer
Controls when not using a USB-232 converter.
- Ellis Washer and Ellis Dryer controls now have unit IDs set
to 1 when created
- Reordered and updated the options list for the PC-5500 control,
so it now matches the terminology used in the control.
Version 2.31 - Released 3/22/2004
- Fixed problems with WashComm cable verification when cable
used with USB-RS232 converter.
- Fixed problems with downloading formulas and settings to
Ellis dryer control that caused the download to fail even though
data was being sent successfully.
- Separated Options and Machine Configuration in DC-5500.
- Corrected Option and Machine Configuration names in DC-5500.
- Added new settings to DC-5500 IO Assignment and option lists.
- Fixed problem with DC-5500 that caused blank formulas with
incorrect checksums to be downloaded to the DC-5500.
- WashComm now provides unlimited levels of "Undo".
- WashComm now correctly cleans up temporary files created
Version 2.30 - Released 3/10/2004
- Removed unnecessary time delay from communication code for
Ellis Washer and Ellis Dryer controls.
- WashComm registration information can now be stored for all
users, instead of just one, as long as user entering the registration
information has Administrator priviliges.
- All DAO code has been replaced by ADO code.
Version 2.29 - Released 2/11/2004
- Added "Low Fire" to formula editor for DC-5500.
- Added ability to query WashComm cable version.
Version 2.28 - Released 11/26/2003
- Added "Flame Control Error" to Ellis Dryer IO Assignment
- Changed option names and order of display for Ellis Dryer
to match control
- WashComm document is now marked as "modified" when
someone uploads from a control.
Version 2.27 - Released 11/20/2003
- Changed option list in Ellis Washer to match control.
- Fixed major problem with "Delete Formula" for DC-5750,
DC-5500 and PC-5500 that caused memory problems.